Monochrome Maniacs

08 februari 2009
 
 
 Edit Post
Can't say no more than she is blonde... and sweet.


For more monochrome photos visit Monochrome Maniacs
 
 
kommentarer: 18 Skicka en kommentar

I think she realy knows that she is "sweet star" in black and white.
Hallo from Germany
Hartmut

I am sure she as sweet as she looks.

She's also beautiful in B&W like a cute fluffy dog.

What a little beauty...
Lovely in b/w too.

Looks like you could also say "and a little chilly" to the list, but she doesn't seem to mind. She's much more cooperative than my dog is when I try to get shots of him!

Now, who can't fall in love with her? What an adorable dog (I think she wants to come home with me)! :)

She's a little darling with the cutest smile...

She is smart and sweet and perfect!!

Meh, hon är ju bara FÖR söt, som en liten blond ewok! :o)

This blonde looks like she definitely has more fun. ;-)

Jättesöt liten vovve! Ser snäll ut! =)

Viist var han jätte gullig:)
den bilden längra ner på sidan med Thaioxen var ju kanon :)

She is adorable. I'm sure she is a lot of fun. Love the monotone.

Skicka en kommentar