Orange - tema 212 (31 av 365)

31 mars 2009
 
 
 Edit Post
Orange - theme 212 (31 of 365)


Denna vackra gerbera var med i en bukett jag fick i lördags av våra gäster. Tror vi ska bjuda på middag lite oftare, fick två underbara buketter tulpaner också. :)

This beautiful gerbera was in a bouquet I received last Saturday of our guests. I think we should invite to dinner more often, received two wonderful bouquets tulips too. :)

Här hittar du fler bidrag till 365 Foton 2009
Here you find more contributions to 365 Photos in 2009
 
 
kommentarer: 8 Skicka en kommentar

These are wonderful to receive as gifts. I love the green and the blue in the background of this image.

Great Bokeh on the shot and I love the way you brought out the delicate red edging to the petals,

Stuning colors--I love the contrast of the hot reds and yellows of the subject against the cool blues and grees of the background.

What a spectacular flower! This is gorgeous - I would have guests more often as well!

Definitely time to start entertaing more! Gorgeous photo!

Very nice. Excellent color and I like the way the flower fills the frame.

Your flower shots are all just beautiful. Love the contrast in this shot and how crisp the daisy looks.

Skicka en kommentar