I've been tagged by Ron - 6th photo in the 6th folder

24 mars 2009
 
 
 Edit Post

This challenge has circulated around for a while and I have participated once before. Now Ron has tagged me or should I say invited me? Luckily I have rearranged the folders since last.

The photo above is the 6th photo in the 6th folder. It is our bird cherry (Prunus padus) as it looked May 19, 2003.

Here are the rules:
• Go to your photo folder on your computer
• Go to the 6th folder of photos
• Go to the sixth picture
• Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
• Invite six friends to join the Challenge
• Link them in your blog I release the participating freely on who wants to be with.

Rules are made to be broken, right? Therefore I challenge you all to participate. Come on! ;)

Last time I attended I was hoping for a photo from a lovely summer day, but this is what I found »
 
 
kommentarer: 2 Skicka en kommentar

Outstanding result for an unexpected challenge, well done and thank you for responding.

Skicka en kommentar