Silkeslen - tema 289 (33 av 365)

02 april 2009
 
 
 Edit Post
Smooth as silk - theme 289 (33 of 365)


Här hittar du fler bidrag till 365 Foton 2009
Here you find more contributions to 365 Photos in 2009
 
 
kommentarer: 13 Skicka en kommentar

Men jisses vilken söt katt, jättefint foto.

I knew a WoW Syster would have a black cat, Lucky Merlin sent me a white one to counter it. Nice shot.

Such a clever twist on the theme "Smooth". I would never thought to add 'as.....' Now I will! I love cats and this one with the green eyes looks like he keeps you busy.

As a follow up on your comment on Snow - I must agree with what you said
"a cat is a cat is a cat regardless of color. ;)"
I am glad you are joining in MY FUN but think that in future I shall refer to you all as WoW Systers. LOL;D

What a gorgeous cat and wow, those eyes have so much expression! You caught kitty attitude at it's best!

What a beautiful kitty. You've really captured those expressive eyes and that luxurious coat.

Gorgeous eyes! I love that red heart breaking up that beautiful black coat.....wonderful shot!

Simply a beautiful cat portrait!

underbart foto:)
och va fint du fick med de vackra ögonen :D
ha en bra dag:D
kram

Vilken vacker katt. Är det din?
Bra tolkning till temat.
Ha det gott.

A beautiful companion - I love the intensity in the eyes and the touch of the red heart on her color really makes the picture.

Silkeslen blick också :-)
Har kikat på dina foton och gillar dina tolkningar.

Are you okay SysterLili, long time no hear hope all is well.

Skicka en kommentar